Strategic Analysis Reporting
Organizations are always looking to overcome the challenges of evolving, dynamic, and unpredictable markets if they are to maintain a competitive advantage over other companies in the same industry. One of the ways they do this is by incorporating insights from strategic analysis models. According to Papulova & Gazova (2016, p.572), a strategic analysis tool consolidates company information about how to evaluate and develop their current environment. It also identifies threats and opportunities to businesses that managers should consider during decision making (Papulova & Gazova, 2016). With that said, the following article will be a review of Flight Centre Limited (FLT), which is one of the companies in the travel industry. FLT’s growth has been attributed to a strong reliance on its entrepreneurial culture and outstanding business model (Johnson et al., 2017). The research has three parts: the identification of the strategic issues facing the organization, its unique resources and capabilities, and an analysis of whether the competitive strategy addresses critical issues. Any justifiable improvements to the strategy will also be included in the analysis. Continue reading
The paper has to be about the short story called “Tiny Smiling Daddy” 3rd person Minimum of 4 sources first source is the short story 3 secondary sources needed at least 4 entries on bibliography 2 sources have to be text 2 text and 1 electronic source that has author you can have all text sources if u want must have at least one direct quote from secondary source 8 pages minimum including the bibliography top left corner goes my name date name of class: eng111 title must be centered times new roman 12 font bottom right will be page numbers. Continue reading
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Requirement (REVISED) I have assigned you a scandal/cases involving CPA firms below. Assigned topic: Deloitte & Touche LLP For the assigned topic, please write a term paper describing: what the scandal was about. what accounts were overstated and/or understated. how subject(s) violated the GAAP and/or tax law. whether the subject(s) received any disciplinary action from its accountancy board. whether the subject(s) indicted/charged/convicted of any crime. what was unethical about the subject(s) behavior. how it impacted the general public. Continue reading
Write a 2000-2500 word Marketing Plan.
Choose a product or service you are familiar with. You can use a company you work for, a company you admire or any other company you are interested in. Summarize the company and the product (or service) you will be covering and cover the key aspects of the Marketing Plan as shown below.
• Discuss the Target Market for the Product, including how you arrived at that Target Market (such as Demographics, Psychographics and Synchographics)
• Describe the Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) for the product, including a deep dive on each of the 4 Ps. Please justify how you arrived at your marketing mix. For example, don’t just describe the price, but describe your pricing strategy.
• Describe the Environmental Variables (Competitive/Technological, Social/Cultural, Legal/Political and Economic) that affect the product and any marketing mix changes needed to adapt to the environmental variables.
• Include a Summary/Conclusion.
• Please use APA format. Continue reading