Write a 400 to 500 words paper of your oral presentation
that you’ll give for your project. Your presentation
will require combining the skills you’ve been developing of historical analysis, visual analysis, and
personalizing works of art. Your presentation
should include the following:
Analysis: Think of what information is important
the artwork, and also what information is interesting.
3) Visual Analysis: Mention all the elements of design.
Choose the very best words and use them in a clear
4) Personal Reflection: What does it make me think of, make
me feel? What role do those thoughts and feelings have in your life? What role could this artwork play in society for
1. Provide an overview of the Kellogg company talking about what the company does well and what they can approve upon. focus on porters 5 competitive forces that shape strategy. 2. Specify the objective of the firm or unit of analysis 3. Evaluate the Five Competitive Forces that Shape Strategy 3.1. Threat of Entry 3.1.1.Develop hypotheses and/or alternative solutions 3.1.2.Specify research/evaluation procedures 3.1.3.Obtain appropriate information and conduct evaluation 3.2. Threat of Substitutes 3.2.1.Develop hypotheses and/or alternative solutions 3.2.2.Specify research/evaluation procedures 3.2.3.Obtain appropriate information and conduct evaluation 3.3. Bargaining Power of Suppliers 3.3.1.Develop hypotheses and/or alternative solutions 3.3.2.Specify research/evaluation procedures 3.3.3.Obtain appropriate information and conduct evaluation 3.4. Bargaining Power of Buyers
In no less than 8 pages, you will write about Arabs and Americans as they are in bilateral negotiations involving a commercial agreement (you choose the area of commerce). In your paper, please address the following:
• Provide a brief summary (background) of the two groups that are involved in the trade, e.g. United States and Saudi Arabia, etc. • Identify the area of commerce you selected Share if you would select state-state dispute settlement or international dispute resolution. • Identify and describe the rules associated with the international arbitration relevant to the international business disputes that may arise, e.g., ICSID rules, the ICC Arbitration rules, UNCITRAL, etc.
As part of my Conflict Management Course, identify a behavior you have when in conflict that you need to change.
You have identified that behavior (Benchmark 1) and have also identified your behavior patterns (Benchmark 2) and done some research on why changing this behavior is important (Benchmark 3). You now need a reflective essay done bringing together all elements into a narrative essay that answers the following questions:
– Your chosen behavior to change – Why you picked that behavior – What your patterns are in relation to that behavior – What research did you find to help you understand how to change your behavior – strategies to change
Write an essay that will explore various aspects of Negotiation. Explain the characteristics of negotiation, including the differences between the best alternative to a negotiated agreement (BATNA) and the worst alternative to a negotiated agreement (WATNA). Distinguish between resistance, settlement, and target point relative to the bargaining mix. Examine the issues that would constitute the bargaining mix in various negotiations. Determine the roles that reciprocity and framing play during a negotiation.
Pick any healthcare organization that you wish to visit. Schedule an interview (in-person is preferable, but phone will suffice) with the Quality Assurance Coordinator and discuss the following questions: • What are the top three issues that your organization is currently facing in Quality Assurance? • Are there any tools or processes that your organization uses to aid in Quality Assurance? If so, please describe them in the context of one of the issues you are currently facing. • What Quality Assurance measures do you track on an ongoing basis? • Does your organization differentiate between quality assurance and risk management? If so, how? • What advice would you give to help prepare someone new to the field of Quality Assurance?
Create a market forecasting report for your product. Your forecast should include charts and graphs showing projected success by regions, countries or demographics. Discuss how you developed the forecast and any other economic factors that could cause a variance.
Using the essay by historian Martha Biondi, “The Unnatural Division of People,” consider the issue of housing segregation that she tackles in this chapter. Describe at least two ways in which Biondi demonstrates that housing discrimination against African.
The article “The Pen Is Mightier Than the Keyboard: Advantages of Longhand Over Laptop Note Taking” is a primary research article reporting three empirical studies published in the peer-reviewed journal Teaching of Psychology. It was published in 2014 in volume 25. After reading the article, using APA style please provide a reference citation for this article. What was the hypothesis investigated in Experiment 1? List the independent variable(s) and corresponding conditions or levels. List the dependent variable(s) and how they were measured. Were the participants randomly assigned to condition? Was evidence found to support or refute the hypothesis? Describe, in your own words, the results. What was the purpose of Experiment? List the independent variable(s) and corresponding conditions or levels. List the dependent variable(s) and how they were measured. Were the participants randomly assigned to condition? Was evidence found to support or refute the hypothesis? Describe, in your own words, the results.
Discuss how one can create an organization using local resources of land, labor and capital that would maximize your business and personal values while economizing on costs? Identify some barriers, problems and challenges and how you would successfully face them. Suggest the outlines of an organizational plan that would enable you to achieve your goals. Take into account elements of culture and society and the particular characteristics of your labor force. How would you motivate, reward and gain the commitment of your managers and workers while still making sufficient profit? Will you implement a scientific, or humanistic approach? What will you do that reflects the particular approach? Will you structure from the top down, or implement democratic ideas?