Using Karl Marx’s theory of Alienation to explain the problems that are associated with using the internet and social media. One of these problems is that people‘s privacy has been violated and private information been used by the big corporations for profit which means people are alienated from their own info. (a) Explain the roots of the problem and how the theory supports your argument: (b) Describe a way to test this explanation; (c) Suggest a possible solution, .
Identify and analyze a sample of one good and one bad professional communication, in your opinion. Write a 2-page paper analyzing both samples using the six SUCCESs principles. Your paper will have one good example with six-principle analysis and one bad example with a six-principle analysis.
Organizations have been described as addictive, neurotic, dysfunctional, etc. Define at least one dysfunctional symptom of an organization and provide examples of how it can be observed in an organization.Discuss both positive and dysfunctional characteristics of interpersonal or intergroup conflict within organizations. When handled effectively, how might the sources of conflict and power struggles in organizations produce a stronger, more coherent culture?
Answer the questions
below based on the Price Response Survey of Resume Magic book.
guidance, see pages 51-54 of Dolan and Simon
Westendorp reading in Session 1
and Regression Review Notes
van Westedorp what is the optimal book
price based on the data collected? What
are the learnings about possible prices from this method? Plot the data to
support your results.
Use a simple linear regression to estimate the
demand curve Q = a – bP, whereby a is the (constant) estimated intercept term
and b is the price coefficient of the independent variable (price per
unit). Interpret the main statistical
results and diagnostics. What is the
meaning of ‘b’ and is it statistically significant?
You may assume that the AVC (unit variable costs)
associated with the production and distribution of each book are $5/unit. Find
the ‘inverse demand curve’ where P is defined
as a function of Q. Use the estimated
demand function to calculate the profit
maximizing price and quantity.
Are there missing variables that would be useful to include in order to estimate the demand function more accurately.
You are a reporter for the Salem clarion and have been granted the opportunity to interview Arthur Miller and the characters from his play,The Crucible Act 1 only . Ask questions to Arthur Miller and any four characters from the play ( five questions in all), and record each individual’s responses.The responses for the characters (at least a paragraph each) should reflect each characters situation and feeling about what is happening to them.Consider such characters as Abigail Williams,John proctor ,Elizabeth proctor, Tituba etc… .
One of the main jobs of historians is to interpret the past by reviewing primary documents, scholarly secondary sources, and then creating an analysis of this research. After reading your text and reviewing the assigned materials, submit an analysis of Reconstruction addressing the following questions…What were the differences between Lincoln’s and the Radical Republican’s plans for Reconstruction? What impact do you think Lincoln’s death had on Reconstruction? In what ways would Lincoln’s plans have changed the results in the South?
These chapters constitute an Epilogue to Adler’s proposed theory. In it, he attempts to face the challenges his theory presents and how he makes the final “step” from logical argument to actually positing the existence of God.
1. How does Adler argue for this concluding step, bridging the leap from philosophical argument to theistic acceptance, that there really is a God?
2. List at least three key attributes of the God that Adler accepts as real?
3. List at least three positive results in a person’s life that would likely result from such a reality?
Write a 400 to 500 words paper of your oral presentation
that you’ll give for your project. Your presentation
will require combining the skills you’ve been developing of historical analysis, visual analysis, and
personalizing works of art. Your presentation
should include the following:
Analysis: Think of what information is important
the artwork, and also what information is interesting.
3) Visual Analysis: Mention all the elements of design.
Choose the very best words and use them in a clear
4) Personal Reflection: What does it make me think of, make
me feel? What role do those thoughts and feelings have in your life? What role could this artwork play in society for
1. Provide an overview of the Kellogg company talking about what the company does well and what they can approve upon. focus on porters 5 competitive forces that shape strategy. 2. Specify the objective of the firm or unit of analysis 3. Evaluate the Five Competitive Forces that Shape Strategy 3.1. Threat of Entry 3.1.1.Develop hypotheses and/or alternative solutions 3.1.2.Specify research/evaluation procedures 3.1.3.Obtain appropriate information and conduct evaluation 3.2. Threat of Substitutes 3.2.1.Develop hypotheses and/or alternative solutions 3.2.2.Specify research/evaluation procedures 3.2.3.Obtain appropriate information and conduct evaluation 3.3. Bargaining Power of Suppliers 3.3.1.Develop hypotheses and/or alternative solutions 3.3.2.Specify research/evaluation procedures 3.3.3.Obtain appropriate information and conduct evaluation 3.4. Bargaining Power of Buyers