Write a speech that analyzes iPhone as a rhetorical object. How does iPhone impact, affect, elicit emotions, create memories and conflicts in the society. The speech should be structured in a task/structure document. Also, use my topic memo and analysis of cultural artifact to help you establish main claims and help you write the speech. Continue reading
One of the really important underlying principles of the fields of African and African American, American and Global Gender Studies is that history/literature look different from different perspectives. For this assignment, you will write a paper in which you analyze a historical event/process/theme, literary or other text, or cultural symbol from any standpoint relevant to your major (e.g., from that of women, African Americans, Native Americans, etc.). Continue reading
Emerging Literacy for Elementary Teachers © 2017 American College of Education 1 Module 3 Application Submit at the end of Module 3. Creating Interactive Learning Centers In this application assignment, you will create interactive learning centers to support phonics in an age-appropriate environment. At least one of the centers should integrate technology. Continue reading
Complete the final, cumulative strategic plan and leadership analysis for Samsung Electronics Company or organization. Use all of the tools necessary to summarize the strategic and implementation plan.
Create a final, summary, action plan for Samsung ‘s Electronics business integration, and strategic planning suggestions . Continue reading
Write a 12 page paper on diversity in the military. This must incorporate primary literature from psychology journals. The topic isn’t specific but can discuss issues of diversity in the military such as, but not limited to, sexism, homophobia, racial and religious issues. Continue reading
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Requirement (REVISED) I have assigned you a scandal/cases involving CPA firms below. Assigned topic: Deloitte & Touche LLP For the assigned topic, please write a term paper describing: what the scandal was about. what accounts were overstated and/or understated. how subject(s) violated the GAAP and/or tax law. whether the subject(s) received any disciplinary action from its accountancy board. whether the subject(s) indicted/charged/convicted of any crime. what was unethical about the subject(s) behavior. how it impacted the general public. Continue reading
Write a 2000-2500 word Marketing Plan.
Choose a product or service you are familiar with. You can use a company you work for, a company you admire or any other company you are interested in. Summarize the company and the product (or service) you will be covering and cover the key aspects of the Marketing Plan as shown below.
• Discuss the Target Market for the Product, including how you arrived at that Target Market (such as Demographics, Psychographics and Synchographics)
• Describe the Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) for the product, including a deep dive on each of the 4 Ps. Please justify how you arrived at your marketing mix. For example, don’t just describe the price, but describe your pricing strategy.
• Describe the Environmental Variables (Competitive/Technological, Social/Cultural, Legal/Political and Economic) that affect the product and any marketing mix changes needed to adapt to the environmental variables.
• Include a Summary/Conclusion.
• Please use APA format. Continue reading