- Which statement is correct?
- Any nonperformance when performance is due is a breach.
- A party has not breached if he has substantially performed.
- If a court determines that a party has substantially performed, then the other party
- has the right to terminate the contract.
- has the right to suspend performance.
- has no rights.
- may seek damages for any loss caused by the breach.
- If enforced by the court, what is the typical effect of a “time is of the essence” clause?
- A partially breaching party who is late in performing is given time to cure the breach.
- The clause negates the right of the breaching party to cure if he is late in performance
In preparation for the hurricane season, Barney, who owns beachfront property in Florida, enters into a contract with XYZ Contractors to have a wall built to prevent waves from reaching his house. The contract requires that the wall be finished by June 1, which is the start of the hurricane season. The contract has a clause that states “time is of the essence.” During the last week of May, the wall is still 30% incomplete. Even if XYZ Contractors worked around the clock, it would miss the June 1 deadline—a fact that XYZ acknowledges. Barney terminates the contract and hires another contractor to finish the wall.Continue reading
Write down the names of the 3 sets of metabolic reactions leaving lots of space in
between them and then draw an appropriate geometric shape around each to represent that metabolic pathway. Add in the intermediate step between the first two pathways. Follow the carbons. Start with 6C-glucose and indicate the initial reactant and the products for each metabolic pathway. Where do all the 6 carbons of glucose go?
Write an essay about diesel engines and how they relate to hydraulic systems. The content should revolve around heavy equipment, such as forklifts and tractors
For this individual project, you are assigned to open a new hotel / resort in an area of your choice.
You will need to write out a plan that includes the following:
• Your hotel / resort concept
• Staffing and human resources
• Safety and security
• Your marketing plan
• A discussion about your revenue centers and stream of revenue plan
• Local or global issues that may affect your hotel / resort
Choose a book about Entrepreneurial Finance and write a 2-3 page book report highlighting the 3 top take-aways. Upload a 5-7 minute slide presentation on the book in the comments section then make a speech outline using 8 sources on the main subject of discussion .
If you were the CEO of your own company how would you involve your Vice President of Human Resources (VPHR) in strategic initiatives?
What steps would you take to ensure that the VPHR is involved in mergers and new product launches in the early stages of the strategies?
Using Brochure Builder, design a 6-panel brochure quick reference guide to help social workers choose the appropriate action(s) when working with individuals or families. Include the following in your guideContinue reading
What role should a political protest play? Is violence effective or justifiable as part of a protest?
Is the international community obligated to intervene in humanitarian crises in other countries? Be sure to discuss the nature of the international political system and the importance of state sovereignty. Use at least one real world example in your discussion (Yugoslavia, Rwanda, Syria, Libya, ISIS, Lebanon etc.)