Title: “An analysis of the relationship between organisation strategy and project management maturity“
- What is the contribution of project management to a sustainable competitive advantage?
- Are there examples within the international context that have contributed positively and/or negatively to organisation success?
- What arrangements are in place to develop project management skills, tools and techniques within organisations?
- How project management maturity is developed within organisations?
- What are the lessons learnt from such projects?
- How do organisations assess the strategic alignment of the project pipeline? The assignment should be in the region of 2,000 words, typed and single-spaced. A bibliography of related material should be included at the e–rid5707– The essay should be unbound (except for a staple) and punched for future filing in a lever arch file. Each page must be numbered and a neat appearance is important.
The Purpose of the Assignment
The purpose of the assignment is to understand the important contribution of Project Management to organisation development and the complex web of structures required to deliver success in a real-world project environment.
Project management is as much an art as it is a science. Understanding processes, tools, and techniques is the hard skills, the science of project management. The art of project management is in the soft skills. Successful project delivery will depend on the ability to understand the organisational culture and vision, the project manager’s ability to build and lead a team, communicate effectively with all stakeholders, resolve conflict, and mitigate risk.
The hard skills can be learned from a textbook and can be further developed through experience. However, the soft skills of project management and the ability to apply these skills effectively throughout the life cycle of a project is a major contributor to project success.
Therefore, your essay should not simply read as a summary of the PMBOK or a relevant case study. You should quote where appropriate but remember the most important opinion is yours. Reflection and discussion of the theory and practice of project management is encouraged.
**To receive a perfect academic essay on the instructions above, place your order now**
Leave a Reply